Super exciting Tuesday, right? Like this means after today I can go 4 more years without being overloaded with commercials that make me throw my dinner at the TV. I am not even talking about the "Big" guys commercials, it is the little local guys that make me gag. It is funny there is this set that goes after each other, I can't even vote for them, not my district, but if I could I would vote not for any other reason except to vote for the one not slinging the mud. This dude here Lord is his last name, all he does is say nasty things about his opponent and yet I have never heard him once say what he will do in the desired position. Gag me!
And if I have to watch the Prop 102 commercial one more time about how life is so wonderful when a man marries a woman I will vomit. Really vomit.
Wanna know what Andrew said to me last night as I yelled at the show Dr. 90210 (what a bunch of superficial idiots on that show, gag! But yes I do still watch) and then continued to yell the entire time the commercials were going? He said, "I really wish you smoked pot". By the way my day never let up with Andi, it was tough til bedtime and so maybe, just maybe I was a bit high strung, but for my husband to say that, well I guess it might have meant something.
I even skipped yoga last night because I was in such a bad mood. And I know I should have gone, but I just couldn't. Oh and wanna know what else happened last night? I was yelling at Andi when for the millionth time she refused to listen to no, I peed. Yes I peed when I yelled. Then I ran to my room and lied down. I was done. What am I coming to? Not yet 30 and I pee when I yell? I am just 26 weeks pregnant. This kid will be doubling, tripling, no quadrupling his size by due time. What does this mean? OMG! I need depends. I am not even 30 yet.
But wanna know what. I decided to have a different attitude. I woke up today and I was still crabby, but I decided that my crabby mood will not decide my day. I got the kids up. I joked with them, gave them more hugs than usual and made a vow to myself I will not yell. I will not yell. I will not yell. God I can't. I am pretty sure God did that to me to show me not to yell. I didn't even have to go the bathroom. So anyway lesson learned. I am going to be more conscious about letting my patience get away from me.
I am only sharing this to be honest. I am sure I will get comments about yelling is bad and whatever and that is fine. Some people live their entire existence pretending to never crack up, but I can't pretend. I am honest. I am hormonal and honest and apparently have a weak bladder. I am sharing that too, b/c well... I am not sure why I shared that. I am going to crawl under a rock now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh Kim, sorry to hear about your bad day :(. I know what you mean about being in a bad mood all the time when prego, I was there not to long ago! Oh and about the peeing thing well, lets just say I am no longer pregnant as you know & I still pee myself. I was at a wedding dancing & jumping when opps my panties got wet!!! Holy Crap!! I couldn't believe it!! So, don't feel bad sister, I'm right there with you. Oh, remember the surgery we had together about 9yrs ago, well maybe for our next surgery we can get out bladders tightened together!! AHH, how sweet! Love ya, sister. Hang in there!
Post a Comment