Wednesday, November 19, 2008

LOL

I wanted to share a cute story about my mom.
My mom is trying to keep up in this world of technology. We text her and we are lucky to get an "ok" or "thanks" back. She does email but of course never IM'd. And we did get her on facebook. So she is trying, she is trying.
But you have to imagine my shock when I read a comment she wrote on an online obituary that was done for an elderly family member who passed away that last line read LOL.
I said "Mom! Why would you write LOL on an obituary?" and she said "LOL means lots of love" I said "No Mom! Online LOL means laugh out loud!" (or laugh on line if you may) She was shocked and said "I didn't know!" so I am hoping other family members who read that were thinking she meant lots of love, it was their kids that thought she said laughing out loud.
LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is really funny!!! Your mom is so cute! :)

Kim said...

LOL ROFL you might want to type her up a abb list!