Friday, November 07, 2008

Aggravation

It is absolutely aggravating that people on ESmay feel the need to rip people off with shipping. I am looking for a baby blanket and the prices look nice, then I see shipping for $8, $9, $10 and I want to knock these people in the head. I know you're hurting right now. We're hurting right now, that is why I am looking for USED items on the internet, but seriously c'mon. I Esmay too. But I guess I am crazy because I charge what it actually costs to ship. I've even been screwed by charging too little, but I eat it up, because I am nice.

Anyway enough whining. I'm tired. Again. Still. Always.

Oh and I went to see The Changeling with my sister and aunt the other night and while yes it is a beautiful movie, acted and directed. It captured my attention and was indeed an awesome movie. It was also awful. I sobbed the whole way through and was sick to my stomach by this true story. This is the second movie in a row that I have seen and coincidentally it was also with my sister and aunt and my sister also choose that other movie "Secret Life of Bees" that left me looking like I had just attended a wake. So no more movie picking for you Jenn! I need a break. Something light, something airy. Maybe like the one I suggested The make a porno movie. That was so much more my alley lately. Leave those heavy ones for you none hormonal girls.

1 comment:

Me said...

Shipping is a hot topic for me too. :) I love to find great deals on the net cuz I'm so freakin' cheap like that (and HAVE to be). But then the price of shipping is stupidly just much as another clothing item or household decor item would be!

And my favorite? I blogged about this one a few months ago... I found a bed at IKEA I really wanted for my oldest daughter but we live too far away to go there to get it easily (about 3 1/2 hours).

I found the bed for about $250. They wanted almost $600 to ship it!

LOL.