Hey Mr. Sandman..... I'm calling to you again. Please come. I don't even care if you bring me a dream, just please hit me over the head and knock me out. Please.
Andi has a bad cough and as we parents (mothers) know that makes sleeping thru the night difficult for little ones and the last two nights the little weasel snuck in our bed and before I realized she was there I was smooched into Andrew and a dog that is not supposed to be on my bed, making a mess of it!
Every time she jumps up I yell get down and she does, but then she tries again and I swear she waits to hear me deep breathing and then jumps on my bed with her nasty butt. And how am I going to put a diaper on a dog that you can't touch with out her going insane. She is the most hyper thing in the world. And if I were able to hold her still long enough she would just run around until it fell off and eat it because that is the kind of dog she is. I am still contemplating craigslist for her future.
So anyway it is around 2 am and I realize Andi is in our bed, putting me in the middle. I have a growing belly that makes positioning hard enough then smooch me between to bed hogs and then realize bloody dog is curled into my legs. UGH! Frustration takes over and after tossing and turning I retire to the couch. Everyone else sleeps peacefully.
I want to hurt someone.
Forgive the sucky blog.... I'm tired.
Happy freaking weekend. I will try to get some work done and post some before and afters. I have a lot to do!
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm sooo sorry. I know the frustration and the exhaustion you speak of... except the dog thing. I hate little hyper dogs and won't own one and I've never actually had to deal with the bleeding thing either as we typically have male dogs.
BUT the uncomfortable tummy, being over tired and exhausted, the coughing kid....
Post a Comment