The time has come.
My good friend has delivered her daughter. Her baby survived an hour and a half and they got to spend that time loving her. Holding her. Loving her. Saying good bye. An answered prayer.
I cannot express any words that could explain how my heart is broken for her. How does one survive burying not one, but two innocent babies.
She is far stronger than any woman I have ever met, but I wish she never had to be.
I have nothing to say. I just wish I could understand God. I want to believe in him, but how can he do this, not once, but twice to someone who only loves and faithfully follows him. I hate this and am sick about this.
I can only hope that one day she will be reunited with her babies and eternity will be a hell of a lot better than here.
They will be celebrating her short, short life her next weekend and I will go. I will be there. I just wish there was something I could do. Everything I think of, well I just come short.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I don't understand these things either. I am so sorry.
This is not right or fair. My heart breaks just thinking of what they must be going through.
Post a Comment