Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Just remembered something

So I had a flash back from the 80's when our dog, Bubbles, was in heat. I guess I was thinking about that because our little Fiona is now 6 months and needs to get spade (add some more to the F card). She likes to dart outside and I do not want any of her little dumb puppies. Plus our luck she'd mate with some little french dog or something and we'd have fuggle puppies.
Anyway, my mom would say, "Oh that Bubbles is so horny", so of course I had to ask what horny meant. Now while I don't remember exactly what my mom said to answer my question, I think she did her best to explain the fact that every month Bubbles would be in "heat" and that made her want to do something to make babies.
I guess I understood it enough because it wasn't up until a few years ago I was strongly corrected that Whitney Houston did not want to "be in heat with somebody." She in fact wanted to "feel the heat with somebody".
Man I used to think that Whitney was a whore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cried when i heard bubbles died.
Jill

Kim said...

I know you did, I told you while we were stuffing the teachers mailboxes wokring for Sandy in the principals office and I couldn't look at you or I would cry all over again.
Bubbles.....

Timestep said...

And that comment makes me think of the line from Coal Miner's Daughter when Loretta Lynn's character says in a radio interview "Mooney says that balogna makes you horney."