Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm hilarious

So we are at lunch today. I am joined with my co worker (and aunt), my sister, my niece and my boss (a.k.a. my dad).
We are enjoying ourselves. Laughing as we do best. Lunch is winding down. Dad has his credit card in his hand, patiently waiting for our waitress to grab it and get us on our way.
Instead of waitress, walks up a young guy pouring ice tea. He sees my dad holding his card and says "would you like me to take care of that?" My dad says "sure" and hands him his card.
This is where I butt in being ultra hilarious and I say "Dad he doesn't work here".
Straight face for two seconds, then we all laugh, but you know Dad eyed the dude all the way to the register.

I kill myself.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Before you even said it, I thought the same thing (what if that guy doesn't even work there?) LOL

I love that you work so well with your family!