Yesterday my girl Al and I went to a cute bakery with our three year olds. Hers is a boy and mine is well, you know, a girl. It was a nice lunch. The kids played really well and it was funny to see them at their own table having "tea". Al joked about the fun with will have with the pictures come Senior year.
So at the end of lunch she asks about Lily. I said she is finally over that dumb stomach bug and she said something on the lines of glad no one else got it, it was nasty. I said, "I know, although I really wouldn't have minded loosing a few."
Well who the hell woke up this morning sick to her stomach and has been running for the toilet all day? Me. Geeze lu fricken weeze! Next time I will ask for something a little better. Like maybe, a million bucks.
At least I may be able to wear my skinny jeans to NYC.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, man you are kidding me!! Hope you feel better soon:) I remember the last time I had the flu, I had eaten Filiberto's the night before! All I can say is NASTY!!! Who knows it was probably food poisioning!
Sorry! I hope it didn't hit the rest of the family!
Post a Comment