
So Dear Dear Kelly (missingjtsnow) was kind enough to nominate me for the Thinking Blogger Award, which is so sweet! I don't really know what to do with it. You are supposed to nominate 5 other blogs, but the ones I would nominate have already been nominated.
I just think I will stand by the fact that the links I put on my site are blogs I love and would love for others to read. It is like giving my highest recommendation on a wine, except I really know nothing about wine, but it is like that just blogs not wine. Got that Richard?
I did want to say something about Kelly who did nominate me. I love this lady! She is not only the funniest, I am sure you all have read her blog, but she is an amazing advocate for Janelle (her special needs daughter). I mean, look at Kelly's site for Janelle. (link on her page or Lily's page) The work they do to raise money for epilepsy. Her never ending drive for a diagnosis. Her darling videos of Janelle doing things I pray Lily will do one day. I got to meet Kelly and her family twice. Once on her turf and once on ours. I have to admit, the free drinks they supplied us with at the posh Barcelona's kept me from remembering the entire event, but I know for a fact we had fun and our husbands got along and the f*bomb flowed like wine. So even though she does like Harry Potter AND baseball, she really is an awesome person whom I love and am so glad to have gotten to know and meet.
And that's all I have to say about that.


1 comment:
That was a crazy night eh? We need another one ... soon!
Thank you for the good stuff back!
Post a Comment