So Andrew annoyingly is watching Calliou, move over Elmo, Calliou is unfortunately Andi's new flavor. So he is watching this show, with the patience of a really bad doctor... ohh I am so funny. And he is crabby already and is just complaining about Calliou about how whiney he was and how annoying he was and then finally says "That is why Andi is such a brat. It is b/c of Calliou".
He was dead serious.
I was left speechless. Yes dear, it has nothing to do with us. Nothing to do with the fact that a general group of 2 year olds were so bad that they were dubbed the "terrible twos". You are right. Damn you Calliou.... now on to figuring out why Andi is still saying "Damn it LaLa!"
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LMAO! I HATE Calliou - he is whiney!
Post a Comment