So is it just me or do other parents esp of youngsters get NO privacy?
This morning I unstrapped Andi from her high chair and said "get out yourself, I have to go potty now!" I unfortunately usually have bowels that decide for me the appropriate time to go to the bathroom is NOW! So it isn't long before she is in there with me of course, talking. Then in comes Daddy. "What's ya doing mommy? Pooping?" "Yes, I am pooping" I say. He says, "I know Andi told me". So not only does she feel the need to sit with me while I do my business, she tells her dad about the whole thing.
Oh well.... I am sure she won't do that when she is a teenager, right?
Also, does Calliou seem to be the most annoying character ever invented? Why do kids like him? Andi loves him and I seriously would never have a play date with him and his parents.
Oh and one more thing. I hear the Duggards had their 17th child.
All I have to say about that is I can't wait for that E! True Hollywood Story. You know some of them are going to be cutting about 20" off those skirts and giving Hollywood a call.
Friday, August 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment