Friday, August 03, 2007

Am I the only one who watches...

Am I the only one who watches Big Brother? Why do I like that show? Oh I know, b/c it is drama. I forgot. Same reason I watch the nasty classless girls (we won't call them women) on Rock of Love.
I was just curious, I didn't know if I ran on about how annoying Jen is or what a Dick, Dick truely is, would anyone know or care?
My office just got painted and I picked out the color, but not the wall that he decided to continue to paint on. I didn't want the wall my computer is on painted. I have crap everywhere and although it may look unorganized, I know where it all is and I can make sense of it all. Well they painted it. Broke the cable for my keyboard and papers are stacked neatly. It is a freaking mess! Seriously. I had seprate stacks all over that I knew there importance. Now it is one stack of all types of importances. Sigh.... This doesn't even make sense and it is because I had to get a new keyboard b/c of the brokenness of mine and this one sucks. I don't have the flow I usually have while writing, so I am packing it in today.
Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Me said...

Oh man... I feel the pain of having them move your stuff, screw up the organization and break the cable. Sorry!!!!!