Man, I am bored. I am sitting at our store, by myself. I don't mind being alone, but I wish we had some shoppers to at least buy something. It is still early, but I have been sitting here. Staring at Myspace profiles. Reading the sad news about the two media helicopters that crashed yesterday. I have been devoted to one of the news channels that was directly affected for years and it is really sad. I sat crying last night watching the tributes for these young guys. While my husband lost $20 at a gambling party.
He took Lily to a Diamondback game today and I am annoyed. It is over $100 for two handicapped seats. It is a nice idea, but he didn't have to do it on the fly, waste money and act like he is doing a noble thing. He is going b/c the stupid Braves are playing and he loves the dumb Braves.
Andi is up north with my mom again for the weekend. I miss her.
Oooh shoppers! I better get!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
why is that Dads do stuff THEY really want to do under the guise of "the kids".??
If you really want to go do BLAH BLAH BALH FILL IN THE BLANK BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Just do it!
*gheesh*
umm, you do know I'm talking about my own DH now, eh? *sheepish grin*
also..i read about the crash..and thought of you.
so sad
"stupid Braves" & "dumb Braves"
LOL.
Hope you made some sales!
Post a Comment