Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th

I updated a huge post on Lily's site and I am worded out and my family wants to hang out. But I wanted to pop in and say hello.
A few words: after begging Andi finally got earings, only one tear and she loves them.
Lily got impatigo. Never heard of it, it sucks. All over her face. See site for more details.
After an insanely hectic few mornings I think I haven't gotten pregnant for good reason, I could not handle another child in these crazy mornings. I think I have put wanting another baby on my to do list for much later.
And final words, the milk has left the building! It took waaaay longer than I anticipated, but I am milk free.... no more mooooo.
Oh and not much of a BBQ day for us, it is 115! Yikes!

No comments: