So we got the latest issue of American Girl and I made the mistake of letting Andi look at it. She was like a man in a porn shop. Or me when Norstrom sends their new fall shoe catalogue. "I want this!" "Mommy! I want this baby!" "MOMMY! I want this one too!" sigh....
So last night we hear the police helicopter hover over our neighborhood, so Andrew jumps up and runs to see, says it is over Albertsons. "Quick change to the news." Grudgingly I do, I was watching about someone ELSE'S murder on 48 Hours thank you. "There is a suspicious person in the Albertsons parking lot, there has been several calls about the suspicious person" says the over made up blond woman. OK what is so suspicious. Do we pack up and leave for the night.... like I am that dramatic, but seriously this was a couple blocks away. How suspicious is a person for the police to hover the area in a helicopter? They said he may have looked like the Chandler rapist that is running around Chandler, but they also specify this is the not the rapist, they just wanted us to beware that he is running around too.
Doors locked, girls in our bed. Double sigh....
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It was probably just a poor, confused old guy that wanted to run to Albertson's to get a pack of $.99 toilet paper!
LOL.
Post a Comment