So I have been playing single mom this week. We've been having a good time b/c Lily has no where to be (school, therapy wise), I have made a easy schedule with work so we aren't having struggles in the mornings b/c we aren't rushed. I have not yelled at Andi once and Lily has been good and healthy. But I am getting tired. At 5:30pm every night I have to take the girls to church for VBS at 6pm and I am helping with the 2 and 3 yr old class. I have Andi and Lily in there with me and the girls LOVE it. I on the other hand am just wiped out. Last night I had a huge urge to just drink a bottle of wine and go online shopping. I didn't but I sure did want to.
So tonight is the last night. And Andrew comes back tomorrow morning AND I am leaving at noon for a massage at a resort with 4 other girl friends and staying the night at that resort.
I feel almost like holding in poop, you hold it in b/c you are busy and when you finally go it is euphoric almost. That is what this week has been like. Tomorrow will feel like the biggest best poop ever! Just get me there, just 22 more hours.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That night out sounds wonderful. I hope you have a very relaxing time. You deserve it
Post a Comment