Friday, July 13, 2007

Living the single life...

Well single mom with no time to go out or anything fun, not a real "single".
Andrew is in Alaska fishing for the entire week. No cell service. We have NEVER spent this much time apart, EVER. Especially not talking, sigh.
I know I can complain about the guy, but that is b/c I love him. I am going to really miss him.
I will keep busy considering I signed up to help with VBS (vacation bible school) all next week Mon-Fri. I usually like doing that, but this time is different.
Lily is out of summer school and K starts on the 24th for her (year round). Lily's OT/ST and Music therapist all have this Monday off. We have NEVER had all therapies off in the same day. That means we have no obligations regarding Lily at all this coming week. I could have easily taken the girls up north for the week or at least half a week and just hung out up there and relaxed. I have no idea when we will ever have a free week of absolutely everything.
Oh well, we will make the most of it for sure. I am helping out in Lily and Andi's class so it will be fun to see how they interact and work in a class room.

1 comment:

Me said...

Hey, I've been single Momming it too! :) Too bad we don't live close to each other. (Mine is in Oklahoma though... Alaska sounds much more beautiful to me!)