So my sister thought I should share this story, b/c she reads my blog and likes to read the links I have of other blogger and I asked her who she likes to read and she said she likes parents who blog about their kids. I guess when you are caring for 4 children, that is where your interests lie ;)
So my daughter, Andi (2), has picked up a naughty word, that she knows is naughty and still says it. She says damn it. And she says it in proper context which is frightening.
She first used it with Grandma, and Grandma told me and I did not believe her. Then she was helping me feed our dog, Hailey, whom she calls Lala (no idea why) and she out of frustration said "Damn it Lala!" and I said stunned, by the way. "Andi, do not say that word, that is a bad word!" and she made a sad face to me and understood I was mad. I said, "it's ok, just don't say that anymore."
Cut to CHURCH nonetheless where my mom was washing her hands in the bathroom and she said "Damn it Grandma" and I walked in and my mom said she just said and mouthed "damn it" and I said "Andi! What did you say?" and she said "oh my gosh."
I didn't know what to do so I left it at that, so the moral of the story is Andi, my two year old daughter not only swears like a sailor, but she lies like a man.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
is it wrong that I laughed so hard I snorted at that?
sorry but I love it!!!!!! I laughed again even though I know the story. Gives me alittle joy in this hell hole we call adolescents.
that is funny!
My nephew has said some naughty words he is 3 and they are always used in the right context. too funny!
Post a Comment