It's just too bad there is no more way back Wednesday, b/c I am blocked.
Totally blocked. I've got nothing to say. Nada.
It is only Wed and I am dying for Friday. I have to work b/c we are having a sale at the store, but we also have a fun b-day party to go to Sat. afternoon. It is a swim party and I have to bring my niece to help me since Andrew decided to go to "help" my dad's business partner by driving his boat over to San Diego and stay at their million dollar beach house. I know such a sacrifice he is making. I told him this is a tough weekend and he shouldn't go, but what do I know? Anyway, the swim party is for one of my very good friends little 2 years old. I can't take both girls to a swim party by myself b/c Lily has to be held in the pool and although Andi is very good with floaties, she is not able to swim alone. Sigh.... and I still think I want another baby. Why? I can't do anything alone as it is.
Lily starts summer school on Monday, she has been coming to work with me for the last week, but our nurse came back to town so she is watching Lily today and on Friday, where I will either be at work or at jury duty.
Summer school is good, Lily needs to be engaged and I can't do it at work. She cat naps all day long, b/c I bore her. Only problem with summer school is we don't get bussing so I have to drop her off in the AM, no biggie, but have to pick her up at 1pm. So although I do have a nurse that will watch her afterwards, I have to take her all the way home and that is a 35 minute drive and then turn around and go back to work at close to 2pm to stay for an hour or two? That is dumb, so who knows what I will end up doing. Probably just playing while the nurse is there, get Andi early and take her to play some where or something. Work from home... who knows.
So much for not having much to say, eh?
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Way Back Wednesday is now Wild Card Wednesday - you get to post any random photo you want, bonus points if you pick a photo with something matching the letter of the week, or the letter W. ;) Go see The Kept Woman's new site www.thekeptwoman.us
Hang in there.
Post a Comment