Friday, June 22, 2007

Bye Babies...

Sniff, I was sad to see the girls go today. I am so excited about having a weekend to ourselves, but my stomach is in knots over it.
It is amazing how we want time away from our kids, but when you get it you want them back. It may be a long weekend.
We are having a nice dinner and staying in a resort tonight! Tomorrow we will just swim and chill! I am excited, but I keep thinking what are the girls doing? Will Andi sleep for my mom? Will Lily have lots of seizures?
I will let you know.

3 comments:

Me said...

Reminds me of when I had just two kids and I put them in Parents Day Out and there was a day I didn't work, but I still had them go. I was all excited about 'free time' but then would just pace back and forth in the living room until I could go pick them up! LOL.

Melany aka Supermom said...

I hope that you are having a great relaxing time. We all need a break every now and again

Kelly said...

Hope you had a great weekend! :)