Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Embaressingly Honest

So I am going to be totally open and say I am pissed b/c stupid old freaking Aunt Flow is here and she brought a lot of baggage. Enough to where I am asking strangers for some relief, you know Valium, Flexerol, Heroin..... well maybe just Advil, but the others might help too.
I am pissed that she is here, b/c we have been trying to not have her here for months. I know I have hinted about wanting another, but never out right said, we are trying to have another baby. I want another baby dang it! I won't do anything besides AL natural, if it is not meant to be then so be it. But I am bummed, another week of this crap. Maybe I just want another baby so the old witch can stay gone for awhile... anyway.. I am annoyed.
I spent most of the morning Ala Sex and The City, minus the Sex and really the city. But I did spend it at breakfast with 3 other ladies. My pals from Lily's school. Us moms are tight! Then me and my friend went shopping. Reminder this is payroll day.. I had some calls asking me if I was OK, I said "Yup! I am a lady of leisure". I got to work at 12pm and I am almost done already with my payroll (it's 1:30pm). I have a wonderful assistant that does all my work, then I just enter it in and I am pretty fast with my fingers so yup.. I'm good.
I started my period, I wanted a huge coffee and to spend money on myself. So there.
You know it is funny, I got pregnant with Lily while going out, drinking and smoking. Andi I got pregnant with while drinking and I even had a cigarette that weekend while drinking and got pregnant.
This is the healthiest I have been in my life. I have tried to avoid coffee, I am drinking green tea instead. I haven't even inhaled 2nd hand smoke in years and I drink like maybe once a month a glass of wine. Maybe I should snort some coke.
Ooh two drug references in one post... sounds bad!

3 comments:

Me said...

Oh hon...I had no idea you were actively trying. I'm sorry you got a visitor. :(

In two weeks... get drunk. Have a cigarette. Relax. Have sex. Get pregnant.


:)

Melany aka Supermom said...

I'm so sorry Kim. All around it sucks. HUGS

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you are actively trying. You are such wonderful parents and I think another sibling would be perfect for both girls. Relax, it will happen! And it doesn't hurt to have a beer or two! ;)