Friday, June 08, 2007

Paaarty!!!!

Woo Hoo! Last night I had a blast! Some of us moms from Lily's Preschool wanted to have a "teacher appreciation" party and we had it at one of the moms whose home makes anyone on cribs look like a tasteless looser. I mean amazingly beautiful home decorated by her and just drop dead gorgeous!
Lil's teacher and two therapist were able to make it and there were 4 of us moms and we laughed and had the best time! We played games! I love games!
We played Scene It.... my team won, by the way.
Then Taboo, we lost that one.
Then Guesstures, we won!
We left at 11pm!!! Seriously, we partied hard and not one drink of alcohol! I know, can you imagine? It was such a great time. I haven't laughed like that in a long time.
And it is now Friday! I am tired; considering Andi gave me a 5am wake up call... sigh... BUT today should be a good day. I have to work both jobs during the day and tonight we have to work at the store til 9pm. We have a huge sale right now 40% off.... come by anyone in AZ. But downtown has this big night out the 2nd Friday of every month and tonight’s the night. I didn't work the last so I am working tonight. Thanks to my lovely husband who is off to Coronado "helping”, my mom has to watch the girls, but she'd rather watch the girls than be on her feet at the store. At least I think she would.
I once again have been “released” from my duties as a juror. Either they aren’t interested in a white woman in her late 20’s or something. Or maybe b/c I always say I can make it so they don’t make me. Anyway, today would have been a tough day to be in Phoenix 8am-5pm. So I guess there is always tomorrow. (not literally)
Tomorrow the sale is still happening so I am going in for a few hours, thank goodness for Ms. Maria. Then the swimming party, I said all this before haven't I?
Oh well, I am tired. I am allowed to repeat.

Am I the only one who thinks Paris should go home? She doesn't deserve jail. Poor thing.



BAAAAHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAA So freaking stupid!

I am eating a real genuine fresh Mexican empanada right now and it is super fab folks.

3 comments:

Melany aka Supermom said...

It's great that you had such a fun time with the other moms and the teachers. I know how sad you are to say goodbye to them and moving Lily along..

About Paris - I agree. I don't think she deserved a jail. However. She did get it and if that is the consequence of that 'crime' for everyone, then she should do her jail time. Others who commit the same 'crime' will / has so then she should too. To me though...gosh she didn't deserve jail. She most certainly wouldn't have gotten that here in South Africa

Anonymous said...

Who is Paris? JUST KIDDING!

When might you go to Disney in Oct? I am going to be in Northern Ca for a confrence Oct 27-Nov 1 and plan to catch a plane to SoCal at the end to visit Jenelle/Kelly again. Would love to meet you too!

Kelly said...

How fun is that?

About Paris, I feel bad that she now has to do the total 40 days. She didn't drive or release her self to her home after 3 days in jail, the sheriff did! She shouldn't be punished for their actions. I think she has learned her lesson and will be out by the end of next week!