Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am Kim, I am a wife to a gorgeous man. Mom to a beautiful 7 year old with a genetic neurological disorder, mom to a cute 4 year old who lives her entire life on volume 10. And finally our baby boy who was born Feb 2009.
june 09 010
Originally uploaded by lilyzmomma
2 comments:
I actually added all that into the first paragraph of my Christmas letter. I told them that if they were reading it - it's a testament to the fact that I actually sat down and got it wrote because it almost didn't happen! And then went on to tell them all the things I found I just 'had' to do instead... like cleaning out my freezer and de-boning the turkey carcass from the freezer.
:)
I have never written a Christmas letter! I hope you post yours :) Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment