I spent so much time worrying about turning 29 that 30 is "a piece of cake" (snap, snap, totally mesmerized by snapping my fingers, one of my fav movies who can name it?)
So silly I was last year. I am totally fine with being 30. I can actually act my age now.
Just the other day I said to Andrew "I want to have a night where our friends come over and we play games." He said, "what like playstation?" I replied, "no like games, board games" he stared blankly at me and I then said "hey I am 30 now! I am allowed to have game nights with friends".
I think the 30's I will find myself much more at home. I was never very good at being in my 20's. Too responsible, too boring.
I think I am finding myself at home.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Haha. Marko hates those game nights too. We can play board games and the boys can play playstation! :)
Can't wait for Game Night!!
Post a Comment