I have awesome nieces and nephew! I got a text from each of them yesterday wishing me a Happy Birthday. I was touched that they thought of their old aunt while on a busy no school Friday!
My 11 year old niece texted me first. I was in line at Starbucks (my first in weeks! I have been so good, but I had to treat myself) and her text came though.
Sky: Happy Birthday!
Me: Thanks!
Sky: Your 29 right?
Me: No! 30! Ack!
Sky: Ha Ha That sucks.
I stifled a giggle in line and thought, that was funny. She is a witty kid. And I can't wait for the day that I write that same very line to her in 19 years. :) Well I am sure it will be programed from my head to hers thru a gadget smaller than my pinkie nail, but the wording will be the same.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Welcome to the 30's. I like them! I wish I could stay in them for the next 30 year years. They fit me well. LOL.
hahah That's so funny :) Yeah, she'll get there one day too!
Post a Comment