So here is our Christmas card for all you internet buddies I do not have an address for:
(click on pix to see it bigger I can't get the text to show up, it reads: "We hope the economic crisis hasn't affected you like it has us". Why must we always be so serious?)

I figure I should be a little better at playing Santa as Andi asked Christmas morning why Santa had the same wrapping paper as us.
Andrew quickly told her that Santa called us so we could match... sigh.
I'm not letting that bastard get all the credit. Times are hard, Santa gives one gift... I guess I should spend the extra $2 and get different wrapping paper. Next time. I'm learning.


2 comments:
Ummm, here's a thought; Mommy and Daddy's gifts are wrapped in paper. Santa brings a gift NOT wrapped. :)
Love the Christmas card! Too cute!
Post a Comment