Sunday, July 26, 2009
Jon and Kate not so Great
Andi crawled into my bed around 6 am, snuggled in, kissed my cheek and then asked to "watch her show". I grumble, rub my eyes and say "what channel?" "the baby show" so I turn on TLC and I roll over and fall back to sleep. Andi doesn't care what show it is as long as some woman is pushing a baby thru her hiney hole she is thrilled. An hour passes and Andi wakes me up again. I see that Baby Story is over and Jon and Kate Plus 8 is on. Andi says "mommy can you change the channel, I don't like this show?" "why don't you like this show?" "because there are too many kids and they are winy". "You wanna know what Andi? I totally agree".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She's a smart cookie, that Andi!
Post a Comment