Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Break up?

It's not you, it's me. You're great, really, I just. Well, it's hard to say. I'm just not "feeling" it lately. I'm sorry.
All kidding aside, holy crap this 3rd kid has done me in and all my blogging! I do my best to keep up with Lily's site and this one, well it's the red headed step child. My apologies to all the red headed step children out there.
Being a stay at home mom to three kids is wowza. And one is in school. I can't wait to see what awaits me this summer. If the baby is sleeping I may actually shower and shave. Other times I clean instead. The house. I'm trying to keep up with the house work and myself, but damn if it ain't hard!
Now that it is a million degrees outside I have Andi begging to go swimming from 7am 0n. Seriously 7am. So if I get the baby down it is a choice between cleaning, showering or swimming.
Swimming usually wins, now if I could just shave and shampoo in the pool I would at least kill two birds. My apologies to the birds, bad analogy.
I like how I am apologizing considering I doubt anyone reads this thing anymore, which brings me to two choices. Take a break, make it public and not worry about it in the middle of the night when I really should be sleeping considering I am still only getting 3-4 hour stretches at a time. Or just come on here when I feel the need to purge. Like I could have Mother's Day. Andrew had knee surgery and was laid up. Totally not his fault. He did what he could, but it was pretty big surgery. So I had to take care of him, plus a special needs 6 year old who decided to have a spider bite on. her. eye! Her eye swelled up like a balloon! It was so scary. I also have a needy 3 month old, of course. And the only other human being in my home that can actually do something for herself really would rather me do it all, all the while being attached to my hip and needing surgical removal.
Sigh.
Yeah I'll keep this up just so I can do that.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You are funny Kim! Please keep it up. I really enjoy reading your posts. You make me laugh. At least your husband had an excuse for Mothers day. Mine didn't and let's just say it wasn't a very happy day for me! I guess I need to lower my expectations. Generally people think that stay at home moms aren't busy. The truth is... it is busier for some reason. Hang in there! It will get better the older Oliver gets! Keep writing!!