Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm a mom

It's Andi's 4th birthday today and she has been attending a spring break camp at her gymnastics gym, I sent her with 2 dozen cupcakes in tupperware to celebrate. I felt a bit panicky about not getting my tupperware back and decided to write our name on them. Then I realized, I am totally a mom. It didn't take me having 3 kids to realize it, it just took some tupperware.

3 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

That is a riot! Can not lose the tupperware!

Julie said...

It kinda shocks you doesn't it? Having three myself, I know what you mean. Not that giving birth to three of them, bringing them home and raising them wasn't enough. My mom moment came in the form of a statement: "Because I said so.".

Really?

Anonymous said...

Amazing how the simplest of things can be a clue of the biggest of things.

Congrats sister!