Thursday, March 12, 2009

"It's better to have love and lost.."

Whomever said that crap is full of it! I had my blackberry since Sept. I got all my emails on it, texting was easy as pie and I got the game brickbreaker. I hadn't lost an Ebay auction since I got that phone! Well due to "hard times" I had my blackberry revoked. Taken away. Gone. Bye Bye Bye.
Had I never known the wonders of IMing my friends. Facebook notices. Brickbreaker (have I mentioned that?). I would have never known what I was loosing. But I know.
I have to text old school now. I have to log on to my computer for my emails. What is that all about? And I lost two nursing Mamajama tanks off Ebay yesterday. Sigh.
Now I know how MC Hammer felt.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sorry Kim. I have to tell you that I feel your pain right now. I keep telling myself that if we have financial troubles, we have no troubles! Our kids are happy and healthy. I will have to say... life has changed and I understand too how MC Hammer felt! Life stinks right now! Yes, our kids are happy but it was so much more fun when there was money! LOL! (sorry, I read your post on not a very good moment)

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Sorry yoy have to go without it!!! I don't know what I would do without my N series Nokia. Blackberry is my dream lol