Tuesday, June 30, 2009
On the mend
"Hi! I'm Sara! My owners gave me up to a shelter. The shelter sent me to a foster home. Now I am living with these people who have a fun little girl who sits at my level on the floor. Another little girl that wants me to follow her all around the house and a baby that likes to grab my ears. The mom and dad let me snuggle in their bed with them. I think I am going to like it here"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Aww. She's a cutie! :) What happened to "no more dogs!"? ;)
silly, we have to have a dog in our house, it was NO MORE PUPPIES and I stand firm on that one! :) Sarah is they think 18 mo, already potty trained and doesn't chew my shoes!!
Sara is SO cute!
She is gorgeous :)
She is gorgeous :)
She is adorable, what breed is she?
Post a Comment