Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grey's is back!

Folks I think I am ready to be out of my summer time slump. I know that happens to you all stuck in the house all winter long, but it is kind of the same thing here in the valley of the sun in the summer. We can't go outside, our electric bill was over $400 (!) (just in Aug) add that to everything else that is super expensive and you have a crabby Kim whose last thing on her mind is blogging.
But folks it is almost Oct. Soon we will go to the pumpkin patch! I have my pumpkin spice lattes! I get to start figuring out the girls costumes! AND Grey's is back starting tomorrow night.
I think, my friends, I am back!
I think.
Anyone wanna buy my tickets to Disney Live on Oct. 2nd? I have the tickets on Craigs List. We can't go and I need to get my moms money back.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/tix/853916870.html

2 comments:

Me said...

New background. :)


Can't use your tickets though... sorry. LOL.

Ashlee said...

Hi My name is Ashlee, I can't remember how I found your blog but I love it. It's one of my favorites. I always check to see what you wrote for the day-week. You are great. I want you to know that I sell Scentsy candles, you can go to my webpage and check it out. www.scentsy.com/ashleedurham You will love all the stuff. If you want to host a party or just order let me know, or you can just order online,thanks,Ashlee